The National Society of Black Engineers
The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is owned and managed by its national-membership. With more than 30,000 national-membership around the world, NSBE is one of the largest student-governed organizations based in the United States. NSBE’s mission is “to increase the number of culturally responsible Black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.” Read more on the National Website
Here at Chapter 1213 we are:
- Ensuring that national-membership of the executive board are fully competent of their roles and responsibilities. Therefore being able to effectively lead and impact all students outside of NSBE meetings and events
- Ensuring that in our daily operations we abide by protocol mandated by the our University and our organization
- Increasing the transparency of the executive board in efforts to build stronger relationships with our national-membership
- Continuing to foster a bottom up approach in regards to whose interest we have at heart. Doing so by personally gathering information from our national-membership about what our organization can do to cater to the needs of the student body.
- Bringing the HYPE in all we do!
As a chapter, we are here, we are attentive and we are at work. Our impact within this organization and community is highly visible. Please tour the rest of our website to the see the amazing work our chapter is doing, as well as our plans for the rest of the year!